Wednesday, April 24, 2013

CELEBRATING WITH CELEBRITY STYLIST KHALIAH CLARK

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE TWO NIGHTS OF CELEBRATION:
Keep Up With Award Winning Celebrity Stylist/ Product Placement Queen 
Khaliah Clark 

Party #1 I'm here at shout out to filmzbydm safisaf

How awesome is this pic wit the bday girl n fam filmzbydm ♥💋

Thanks for coming RT : Shouts to the bday lovely lookn fab!!! As always!!!♥💋😘

Thank you so much luv you Ang RT : My girl gettin it in all week for her (cont)

Come celebrate tonight YNVS celebrity stylist bday extravaganza in NYC and MIA but TONITE its…

I want to thank everyone who came out last night I had a ball , but the party still continues part 2 all over again


Ya already know where ima be at !!!!!!! High life lounge Part 2 of my stylist bday come show…

Hair and makeup by my daughter

Part 2 it's going down tonight come celebrate with me and meet billy the kid ..404 6th…

33 shots thank you it's about to go down ....Happy Birthday to me






Tonight Catch #THECHOPSHOPSHOW 
#Who'sStylingWho Segment 
10pm-12am (eastern) 



No comments:

Post a Comment